Saturday, December 21, 2013

Let Me Bring Out The Cumslut In You !

Let Me Bring Out The CumSlut in You Journal Entry | 13 Comments · 12 Love It | about 1 year ago I want to make you into my CumSlut - That can mean several things. Let me just say that the title "SLUT" is a tittle that I hold with respect. The ability and Desire to please several cocks, often at the same time, is one that I believe several women have the instinct to do but are too afraid based on societal norms. However, I believe that being a Slut is a noble calling. There are lot's of Sluts everywhere..Most do not admit what they are. If they live out the work of a Slut, they often mask the fact that they are a Slut. Yet others have the want, urge and desire to please many cocks but are too afraid.. I can bring you out of that shell.. Being a Cumslut is yet another level. Cumslut, are those Sluts who Crave Cum. They need it in them and will never waste a man's Cum. They believe that it should always be shot into one of their holes or be savored in their mouth. If you were to become my Cumslut, please know that me having you please multiple men and their cocks is an extension of me having Sex with you...it will always be about you and I at the end of the day. I love watching my Cumslut do what she is meant to do. While a man..maybe a stranger, is pounding you from behind, don't be suprise if I grab you buy the hair, look at you in the eyes and kiss you passionatl. Then, while still grabbing you by the hair, put your mouth on another waiting cock to be further used like a Good Cumslut should.. Later that night, in our bed, with you holes still all full of men's cum. I will hold you tight as we go to Sleep....Just you and I

No comments:

Post a Comment