Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fuck And Suck On Camera In AZ


FUCK AND SUCK ON CAMERA IN AZ !!!!

Zen X Slut Tauni
Gangbang, Solo and Glory Hole Video Shoots in AZ NOW !
We are Seeking women, ages 18 - 50 of all shapes and sizes for various shoots..
All kinds of shoots and money making opportunities available. We work with producers and studios both in AZ and other states as well as produce our own work here in AZ.
We will not promise the world. We will promise fun, sex on camera and new friendships, Lot's of Cock and good Pay !!!!

PLEASE NOTE - If having sex on camera doesn't excite you on some level, than having sex on camera is probably not for you ! It sounds very obvious, but I find myself having to say it.
The more fun you have with these shoots the better you will do and the more money you will make. if you are going to do it, nay as well have fun right ?
Opportunities for shoots available NOW !!!
Gloryholeswallow.com - Zen Z Priductions

E-mail Master Zen at johnny@zenxproductions.net
OR
Call at 602-633-5803


zenxproductions

1 comment:

  1. I just got a payment for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make by taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid $500 for doing paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete